I want to use Linux for my business I just set up. The reason is that I want to keep the investment low.
Could anyone tell me what the best solution would be for my situation, acording to the following criteria:
- easy to setup (no difficult command line stuff)
- network functionality
- only need Office software
- stable (a crash cost me a lot of money)
- secure (among other things virus free)
- capable of using Windows-only software (like my banking software). Isn't that called Wine?
- should be a reasonable general solution, so that support could be found easily on the Internet