I'm upgrading the current file server (mirrored) to a bigger capacity (60GB > 160GB). Well, I have came up with a solution:
1. Break the exisiting mirror.
2. Take out the secondary partition and put in the new 160GB as the secondary partition.
3. Use Norton Ghost 2003 to clone the 60GB to the 160GB.
4. Place the new 160GB as the primary drive.
5. Place the other 160GB and mirror it from there.
Would appreciate comments if there's any better solution than this.
Secondly, I've never cloned a 60GB before I wouldn't know how long it'd take. The management just wants 'minimal downtime' and preferbally < an hour, which I think its impossible.
Lastly, during the mirroring part, is it still possible for users to access their files without problems at all?