We have one mail cum smtp server in SG office that connects to our US counterpart for mail routing. The servers in SG and US are on the same Domain. We set up 2 global domain documents, one for xxx.com, another one for xxx.com.sg. Both servers share one Configuration document.
Some users in Singapore are not allowed to receive internet mails and thus their internet address field in person document are left blank. We used to receive only mails that ends with "@xxx.com.sg". The problem props up recently after the US office sets up a new mail server; mails addressed to "user1.xxx.com" manage to reach those users who are not allowed to receive internet address in singapore if the name matches.
The question is, how do we stop those mails. We tried denying all "xxx.com" from reaching us but the mails still get routed, presumable after the US server converts the mail to Notes address format.