Batch processing image sequences
Posted on 2005-04-26
I have hundreds of folders each containing a unique image sequence of PNGs and want to batch process these through Flash 7.2.
How can this be done in Flash? Could the batch process refer to an XML document detailing: directory paths, 'save as' names and paths, etc.?
Here are the steps:
1. Change document size to the size of the PNG
2. Create a new layer
3. Select frame1 on the new layer
4. Import PNGs to timeline
(Ctrl+R, browse to folder, answer yes to "This file appears to be a part of a sequence of images. Do you want to import all of the images in the sequence?")
5. Insert blank frame at frame1 and last frame (F5)
6. Save document and give unique name
7. Publish SWF at 80% JPEG quality for Flash Player 6