I see in my event viewer a DNS ERROR with this message :"If this DNS server does not have any DS-integrated peers, then this error
should be ignored.
If this DNS server's ActiveDirectory replication partners do not have the correct IP address(es) for this server, they will be unable to replicate with it.
To insure proper replication:
1) Find this server's ActiveDirectory replication partners that run the DNS server.
2) Open DnsManager and connect in turn to each of the replication partners.
3) On each server, check the host (A record) registration for THIS server.
4) Delete any A records that do NOT correspond to IP addresses of this server.
5) If there are no A records for this server, add at least one A record corresponding to an address on this server, that the replication partner can contact. (In other words, if there multiple IP addresses for this DNS server, add at least one that is on the same network as the ActiveDirectory DNS server you are updating.)
6) Note, that is not necessary to update EVERY replication partner. It is only necessary that the records are fixed up on enough replication partners so that every server that replicates with this server will receive (through replication) the new data.
But my system running well, everything is ok. Note that the dns that I use is the same with the ip adress of the server.