Im developing an HR Portal website using Oracle 8i
database, PHP 4.1.11, Apache version 1.3 (installed
from Oracle Client CD)
PHP is not working in the browser. Im having major
problems connecting to the database....Oracle 8.0.5
with the Apache Server which i installed from the
Oracle Client Installation CD itself.
Heres wat i've done to configure Apache:
=>httpd.conf: changed document root, directory,
virtual hosts to the folder where i store my php codes
(named as "webroot")
=>added commands from php installation file into
httpd.conf of Apache.
=>copied oci.dll into winnt/system32
=>copied php4ts.dll into winnt/system32
=>configured php.ini file and put it into winnt
=>servername is localhost
Apache seems to be working when i enter localhost into
the browser. But if i test some php script it doesnt
understand it. phpinfo() also does not work.