I have a site that needs to contact to a merchant account for credit card transactions. Everything had been working fine, but for some reason this morning I started to get a:
WinHttp.WinHttpRequest error '80072ee7'
The server name or address could not be resolved.
After I log on I notice that I can not get any url to be accessed with my web browser including the merchant url. I have tried the same url on computers that are not in the same network with no trouble. The site it's self is working fine. It is only with the merchant connection that I am having the issue.
I would like to try and see if I just need to allow the server to connect to the outside sevrver but am not sure how I set that up.
The odd thing about this issue is I have not touched any of my web server for a couple months now with now.
Also should there be other things I sould check that I am not thinking of.