I dont know even abc of 8086 ASM language. But i want learn some basic fundamentals of it. so that i can write and understand programs like these...
1. Addition of two 16bit numbers: sum 16 bit (also multiplication,division,substraction)
2. Addition of two 16bit numbers: sum 16 bit or more (also multiplication,division,substraction)
3. Sorting a list in ascending and dscending order.
4. Counting number of elements in a list (a,b,c,d,e, answer is 5)
5. One's compliment, 2's compliment etc...
AND what software/assembler/debugger to use and from where i can download it. How to see output/result of my program on output seceen.
Is there any web resource (or you can write with explaining each instruction).
Explanantion of every instruction is must so that i can understand what this instruction is doing..
its urgent I kindly request every expert to please contribute ...