Re: Creating and Displaying new notes document from another database
Posted on 2005-05-03
I have a mail database and I will like to take some details and assigned it to a new document from another database.
Upon clicking that agent, a new document from another database will be opened and the fields will be populated with the fields from the mail database.
Fields needed are:
- Channel (by default set to "Email")
- Source (by default as "Public")
- email address (Sender of the email)
- Email subject (Subject of the email)
- Date and Time Received (Date and Time the email is received.)
The new document will be populated with the above value. The user will then fill up the rest of the details and then click on the save button to generate the case id.
Can anyone provide me with the code? Thanks!