I have been advised to boot from Knoppix CD to test
T6212 Linux compatibility.
I've connected to some university site folder knoppix and see a batch of files there.
Intuitively, I know that I should download *.iso file, but don't know which one.
1. Are there alpha test files (bad files) which must be avoided?
2. Can I judge them by digits in the name?
3. Some have 0 length.
Should I avoid this, for example: KNOPPIX_V3.8.1-2005-04-08-
DE.iso size 0
4. What time stamp is preferrable?
5. It will take about 24 hours to download. Any store sells them? (I don't by on line.)
6. When I try to find instructions, there is a batch of FAQ, Readmes.
Is anywere the file with few words instruction what to download and how to burn?