1. I have WIN XP Prof./OFFICE 2003 Prof. and am a single user.
2. I have two email accounts with two different ISPs, (1) in my own name, say father > firstname.lastname@example.org and (2) in my son's name son > email@example.com
3. As usual OUTLOOK would show 'Accounts" next to Send and the outgoing email would show as the sender 'father > firstname.lastname@example.org' if sent from (1) and 'son > email@example.com' if sent from (2).
4. However , suddenly the sender is shown as 'father > firstname.lastname@example.org' both for emails sent on (1) and (2) and replies accordingly only come back on email@example.com' .
5. This has created problems for my son.
6. I have checked out everything and cannot find any fault in the configuration.