I have a problem with my icons(bmp format) on the command buttons i made. I made xp style icons to put on my buttons. When the button is enabled they look great, but when they are disabled they look ugly. See link for example.
I am using Acces 97.
I tried using .ico files instead .bmp but that did not work. Has anyone some suggestions how improve the looks of the disabled buttons.
I prefer not to work with swap images or external ocx controls. The best solution would be a solution that uses the resources that access standard provides. But if that's impossible i'm all ears for any other solution.