Posted on 2005-05-12
we have a CMS , windows 2003 server and IIS 6. The Cms is designed in ASP/VBScript. We have purchased web trends and for some reason, when we look in the IIS logs, 85% of the time, the hits for main.asp arent logged. However the other 15% logs with just main.asp page= then the page id, so example main.asp page=1242 when in fact it should be main.asp?page=1242... We have tried using just static pages and custom built ASP pages and these log fine.. its just when its trying to log main.asp pages... Have you got any idea of whats happening?