Read the first post here: http://www.experts-exchange.com/Networking/Email_Groupware/Exchange_Server/Q_21311661.html
Quick background of what has happened:
* Two servers, xA and xB. (both w2k3 server + exchange2k3 std)
* xA is the OWA server and users on xA has access to OWA outside the network.
* xB is a secondary exchange server which uses xA as the incoming exchange server. Mailbox users on xB cannot access OWA because outlook.mail.com redirects them to an internal website xB.ADdomain.org
* Sembee recommended that I put up a Exchange 2003 Front End, xC, server and leave the xA and xB as the backends.
WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR:
* Installed the Front End server clicking the front-end checkbox.
* Redirected firewall to look at xC server.
* How do I set this up correctly?
* Do I have to disable any services on the existing servers?
* What should be the correct configurations on the servers so both xA and xB users will have access to emails outside the network?
Thanks in advnace. Putting all my points that I have available.