Jumping Between Adobe Programs

Posted on 2005-05-12
Last Modified: 2010-04-03

I'm looking for the keyboard shortcut that makes a small dialog box popup where you can quickly move to other Adobe Apps in the Creative Suite 2.

Question by:lexcio
    LVL 17

    Accepted Solution

    Hi lexcio,

    You mean Alt-Tab?
    LVL 11

    Expert Comment

    Alt + Tab will cycle between any programs you have open...

    Author Comment

    Yes, it is apparently alt-tab (I have never used it).  It does match the screen shots that I have seen.  All the screen shots only showed Adobe programs, so I figured it worked a little differently.  I was hoping it isolated just Adobe programs (even unopened ones).

    Maybe that could be a possible new feature for Adobe's now mature set of programs. :)

    Thanks for the help!
    LVL 17

    Expert Comment

    Hi Lexcio,

    Yep, Alt-Tab is a neat Windows feature that for some reason doesn't get the recognition it deserves. It's quite useful, specially if you're working at Full Screen mode. And yep, asimilar feature in the CS suite would be neat.

    Thankd for the points. Good Vibes!


    Featured Post

    What Should I Do With This Threat Intelligence?

    Are you wondering if you actually need threat intelligence? The answer is yes. We explain the basics for creating useful threat intelligence.

    Join & Write a Comment

    HOW TO CREATE A WEB 2.0 IMAGE WITH A REFLECTION I would like to start by saying I know Web 2.0 isn't a style. It is actually the practice of information sharing or  collaboration on the Web. It is also associated with the technology that is used …
    Read about why website design really matters in today's demanding market.
    In this tutorial viewers will learn how to create a postcard text effect in Photoshop and get an introduction to Layer masks Use magic wand to select the "inner" part of the letters: Create a new layer and fill the selected area with black: Go back …
    In this tutorial viewers will learn how to create a vector texture to apply a non-rasterized texture to vector images, using Photoshop and Illustrator Open a textured image such as a scanned-in piece of cardboard in Photoshop: Convert the texture to…

    734 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

    Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

    Join & Ask a Question

    Need Help in Real-Time?

    Connect with top rated Experts

    24 Experts available now in Live!

    Get 1:1 Help Now