Hi, My name is Arto Oksayan
I have just built a new system, below you will find my specific configuration.
1) Lian Li PC-V 1000 B-Plus Case
2) Asus P5WD2 Premium Motherboard
3) Kingston Hyper X 2GB Kit 750 MHZ Memory
4) P4 Processor Extreme Edition 3.73 GHZ
5) PC Power & Cooling Turbocool 510 Express / SLI Power Supply
6) 512 MB Asus Extreme N6800 Ultra Graphics Card
7) Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Premium Sound Card
8) 2 X Pioneer 16X16 DVD+/-RW DVD Writer
9) 2 X Seagate Baraccuda 400 GB Sata Hard Disk
After loading the drivers and especially the video driver, During boot up the system blacks out 3 or 4 times before opening completaly. What can cause this and also I have another important question as well. I have just installed xp pro and the drivers, and I started to load a few utility software but the problem is suddenly, sometimes the computer crashes and it begins booting by itself. And I receive a fault message, you can find it below.
BCCode : 44 BCP1 : 87099E70 BCP2 : 00000D62 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1
What can cause this problem please help me