This isn't too hard, but points will go to whomever hits all the requirements first.
1. I have an Access database with one table called "EmailAddresses" with one field called "EmailAddress" located at "c:\reunion\reunion.mdb"
2. I need to select all the rows from this table and send an email to each address individually.
3. I'm going to start out with text email but I'd like to do HTML.
4. The SMTP server is not on the localhost and requires authentication - it's at my ISP.
5. The email will have one attachment.
6. I'm not paying for an SMTP component. A freebee is acceptable as long as I can send at least 250 emails a day.
7. This will be in a C# application and not ASP.NET