There has been an error removing certificates from this workstation. Error 0x800a01b6 exchange server 2003

There has been an error removing certificates from this workstation. Error 0x800a01b6 exchange server 2003

I get this message when I logout of exchange server on my server side in exchange server 5.5 this is the message. "There has been an error removing certificates from this workstation. Error (0x800a01b6) Object dosen't support this property or method." Now I don't get this error when I access the the server from the web and logout only on the server. I can live with the problem for now, but I would like to solve the problem if I can. Once again I don't get this error message when I access the the exchange server from the web only on the server side. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this. Thanks for your help in advance.
 
LVL 2
vdavid23Asked:
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

vdavid23Author Commented:
To anyone getting this error on their server side of 2003 I found a simple fix to the problem. There is another issue to the problem you will notice that will tip you off that it is the same problem. When you open exchange server mail on the server side it will give you the message "loading...." and will not stop. The simple fix to both of these problems is open internet explorer and go to security options. Then choose internet, cutom level. Then go through and enable all options that are disabled. After doing that the message "loading... will go away that will let you know you have been successful in fixing the problem. The other great thing is when you choose exit now the error message above will no longer show up anymore. I hope this helps a lot of people who maybe struggling with this problem. I wanted to post this message to help out those because I found this fix by trial and error.

Cheers.
EE_AutoDeleterCommented:
vdavid23,
Because you have presented a solution to your own problem which may be helpful to future searches, this question is now PAQed and your points have been refunded.

EE_AutoDeleter

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
MedquestCommented:
just an FYI for any one who's having this problem, there's an easier fix than having to enable all of those options in IE.
of course the reason I found this fix is because of vdavid23, but instead of enabling everything, I just unchecked the box for 'Enable Protected Mode' right next custom level in the security page.

Thanks
jmelsoppCommented:
I found a much easier solution - I added the OWA URL to my trusted sites list.
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Networking

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.