Simply put, it appears that OWA 2003 is completely broken on my SERVER. Below is a screenshot of what the window looks like when you login using ANY browser, including the one that's actually on the SERVER.
First thing to note is that the Theme is missing entirely. It appears to be running in basic mode and not premium mode, but I have NOT choosen this or specified it.
I have spent well over 6 hours checking permissions, re-setting directory security, etc. I compared it to another WORKING OWA 2003, and from what I can tell all the settings are identical, of course with the exception that the domain is different.
One thing I am un-sure of, is how easy would it be to re-install just OWA on the server. Or, maybe someone can give me some troubleshooting tips that I haven't already tried. I wish I could write down EVERYTHING that I have tried already, but that would take up a whole page in itself to type.
Thank you very much! I'm stumped at the point, outside of re-installing something to fix this issue.