Have a W2K3 SP1 server with Exchange 2K3 SP1 running on it.
Also have OWA configured on this box.
Am trying to get IIS to redirect my users to a sub-directory when the users enter "mail.underpantsgnome.com" in their browsers.
What I have done is:
1. Using IIS Manager, right-click on default web site and select properties.
2. Select the Home Directory tab.
3. Select "A redirection to a URL".
4. Entered "/exchange" in the field labeled "Redirect to:"
5. Selected "A directory below URL entered" under "The client will be sent to:".
6. Closed all windows and restarted IIS services.
When attempting to access OWA from outside the company network the user gets a "Cannot find server or DNS Error".
Have examined the W3SVC1 log and have found multiple entries of "302.0.5".
I know that a 302 refers to a redirection error.
Am not sure what to do to rememdy this.
Have I taken a wrong approach in redirecting my users the /exchange sub-directory?
Any help is appreciated.