I have such problem:
- have a server with separete ip (192.168.1.1(internal), 188.8.131.52(external),
- several machines of local network are connected to internet through this machine (OS WinXP).
- on one of the XP machines I have an IIS Server (192.168.1.6).
Problem: if someone opens in his browser - http://184.108.40.206:8080/
- I want to show him the contens of my mashine IIS Server WebSite. And if user enters - http://220.127.116.11/
- the contens of apache Linux server is shown to him.
- works good. Also I have reached http://18.104.22.168:8080/
to work only from my machine (with IIS and IP=192.168.1.1). From other machines it doesn't work, and from internet too. This thing I have reached by:
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -p tcp -d 22.214.171.124 --dport 8080 -s 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.1.6:80
What should I make more?