Most learned experts,
I have a user that would like to be able to create a group (not in the address book) where they can add users but would like to have a scheduled agent validate these users every night. This agent would check against another database to see if each user in this group exists. If they exist, do nothing, if they don't then delete the user.
I was thinking of using the following logic:
- get document with group in current db
- get field with group members, A
- loop through each member
- check against the other db
- if exist copy to another field in current db, B
- if not skip to next member
- after all members have been checked, copy B to A
- save document
I was looking through the LS help and did not see anything that looked like it would delete a member of a list. Please let me know if I am way off base or if you have a sample snippet I can look at. Thank you.
I am awarding 400 points for the accepted answer