I invested in a video game/computer shop. It went bust and I got, in return for my losses, alot of inventory. Among them are 9 misc a/c adapters. I have a pair of computer speakers and two computer monitors (with side mount speakers) that require a/c adapters. So, maybe 3 of these will work on those. What the other 6 can be used for is only a guess.
I'll start with what look to be the least powerful.
Maybe you can tell me the type electronic device that would go with these.
1. Input: 0.5A Output: +5.0V 2.5A
2. Input: 0.5A max power 5.2W Output: 5.2V 1.0A
3. Input 1A Output 30V 0.4A
4. Input 1.5A Output:30V .83A
5. Input 5.5W Output: 6V 400MA
6. Input 6W Output: 6V 300MA
7. Input 9W Output 9V 500 MA 4.5 VA
8. Input: 15W Output: 8.4V 1000MA
9. sealed in a box, Epson B867038 with a label that says PhotoPC 550 and PhotoPC 600 color digital camera.
#1, #2, #4 look like my laptop power supply, a power cord connected to a box like piece and then another cord to the device
#3 is a weird one. The cord from the wall goes to a almost square piece (except for one flat corner) that has a suction cup on the bottom and two small metal pieces, but no cord to plug into anything.