I would really appreciate if anyone can help me in solving this issue.
1. We have a html page that calls an activex control in a child window.
2. Once the user selects any listing on the activex control and clicks ok,
3. We need to populate the parent window form fields with user selection.
I found plenty of threads talking about how to pass value from html page to activex control,
but in our case we need some return values back from activex control that will set more than one hidden field.
Here are some logical steps that we need to have :
On parent html page..
Call ActivexControl (pass parent windows handle);
On activex side :
1. Do the processing ...
2. Build the output strings
3. Get the window handle ,
4. Set window.document.forms.firstField.value=<some value>
5. Set window.document.forms.secondField.value=<some value>
6. Close the popup window...focus back to parent window.
Any help would be highly appreciated.