Hey experts, i'm currently installing and adding an sbs 2003 server to our network which at the moment has only one dc running windows 2000. I've done adprep forestprep and domainprep on the old 2000 server and have added the new SBS server to the network as a dc with the existing active directory. At this stage i haven't completed the sbs 2003 setup and when i try to continue i get 2 error messages and 1 information message :
- "You must be a member of the domain admins, schema admins and enterprise admins groups"
- "Windows Small Business Server 2003 cannot be installed on a domain controller that is not the assigned the operations master roles"
- "This computer has only one network adapter"
I've read a microsoft article which talks about both errors, article ID# 842694, and when I followed the steps there weren't any errors until i ran dcdiag on the new sbs2003 server and got the following errors :
- "wiresdc1 failed test frsevent"
- "wiresdc1 failed test kccevent"
- "wiresdc failed test frsevent"
where wiresdc is the new sbs2003 server and wiresdc1 is the old win 2000 server.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix these problems so that I can continue the sbs setup.