Delphi 7 Enterprise, MS-Access XP, TADOConnection -> TADOQuery -> SQL-statements for "insert" and "select" :
1. A record written by a Delphi-program into a table of a access-database using sql-statement
(TADOQuery.SQL.Clear; TADOQuery.SQL.Add('insert ...'); TADOQuery.ExecSQL)
2. Looking into the access-database directly (using access) -> new record is visible.
3. Then in the same delphi-program a sql-query is started: It will not give back this last record entered !!!
(TADOQuery.SQL.Clear; TADOQuery.SQL.Add('select ...'); TADOQuery.Open; loop until eof)
4. All records written before this last one are recovered by the "select" (3.).
5. Same thing when the next record is put into the table. The very last record cannot be retrieved, all the others are. and so on, and so on ...
A Close or deactivation of the ADOQuery before putting the new "select" does not change anything.
What can I do in order to be able to read the last record immidiately after entered ? Where is it hidden - obviously it _is_ put into the table successfully (see 2.) ?