To all Citrix Experts:
Here are my questions and would appreciate if you can answer them accordingly.
1. We have Citrix MetaFrame XP Feature Release 2 with Windows 2000 Server. What should I upgrade to if I wanted to upgrade? Which version of Citrix?
2. We are thinking about getting a new hardware for a new server. Should we get Windows 2003 64 bit Server or the latest version of Windows 2003? Which version in specific and which will run best with the new Citrix version software?
3. Windows Terminal Server was part of Windows 2000 server before. Is that also true for the new version of Windows 2003 Server? If yes which version in specific? Does one need to get Terminal License for all clients that are Windows XP or no. With Windows 2000 and Terminal server that was not the case.
4. Is there a good an thorough site on how to install the newest version of Citrix other than the Citrix website?
5. With the newest version of Citrix whichever version that is can one synch Outlook to a PDA from a remote machine where the user logs in?
6. What are the hardware requirements for the Citrix newest version?
7. What are the differences between the different versions of Citrix? Which one one really gets?
Please be thoroudh and detailed in your response as much as possible to get the full marks.