I need a proggy that will do those things (in order):
1. Check if specified exe stored in const string exists (the exe will be stored in the same dir as the proggy), if not then display error msg and then exit.
2. Save the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\Scsi and all of its contents to a reg file to be ready to import to registry.
3. Delete all saved data from the registry
4. Launch exe (from the const string), and wait untill it finishes.
5. Load the reg file and put back the registry entries
6. Display the succsess dialog
The reg file is needed in case of machine hang or sthing like that.
Thx in advance