I have a form I created some time ago in Front Page 4.0 The server has the front page extensions on it and they are working correctly because that form is still working fine. I opened it again in front page 2003 as my software has been upgraded. The only thing I changed is the mailto address and then re-saved it. Now when I try to use I.E. to submit the form I get a message box about folks will see your email address and then I hit continue. It opens the mail client and it let's me submit but it does not send the form values. The other form is still working fine with either browser. I can't get the data to come through using the same set up.