?
Solved

Deployment failing on p_ws_dcadmin3

Posted on 2006-03-20
4
Medium Priority
?
552 Views
Last Modified: 2013-12-26
Hi,

I'm receiving the following error at the end of a deployment (I posted not too long ago regarding this project - this is a different error):

 ---------- Deploy: Deploy of project p_ws_dcadmin3
Wrong library list returned for operation.
 ---------- Finished Deploy of project p_ws_dcadmin3

There are two projects in the target - the first completes with no error - then p_ws_dcadmin3 completes w/error.  p_ws_dcadmin3 object comments: "Generated Web Service Proxy Project".

I've checked the library lists - all pbls are in place, pbd list in the project screen are checked correctly.  I had a good deployment prior to a recent change & build - the change being a simple password encryption.

I'm running 9.0.2 (have to stay in synch w/third party files - cannot upgrade w/out risk).

Any thoughts or suggestions?
0
Comment
Question by:ssebring
  • 2
3 Comments
 
LVL 18

Accepted Solution

by:
diasroshan earned 1500 total points
ID: 16244064
Hi,

im not too sure but i guess u need to include the following pbd in ur deployment...
pbsoapclient90.pbd

i also suggest u download the latest build of PB 9 from www.sybase.com...
use a test machine and apply the build on that machine and check if all ur errors persist on that machine...

i understand ur issue is with keepin sync with ur third party version but if u try with the new build on a test machine u wud know for sure where the prob is...

Cheers,
Rosh
0
 

Author Comment

by:ssebring
ID: 16502427
Hi Rosh,

This question was about to be closed -- decided to Accept your answer but this is still a problem. Didn't need to deploy so was able to continue working without fixing the issue.  Hopefully will come up with some conclusion soon.  Many thanks for your answers and if you have any other thoughts, please let me know.
0
 

Author Comment

by:ssebring
ID: 16511745
Hi,

Was able to finally get the application deployed.  Not quite sure which file was the issue -- I decided to grab all of the runtime dlls of a recent deployment that was released by the outside company, copied everything over my current runtime files, deployed and had a surprise finish of a working deployed app.  Hopefully this keeps on a good roll...!
0

Featured Post

Hire Technology Freelancers with Gigs

Work with freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely, and get projects done right.

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

In our object-oriented world the class is a minimal unit, a brick for constructing our applications. It is an abstraction and we know well how to use it. In well-designed software we are not usually interested in knowing how objects look in memory. …
How to install Selenium IDE and loops for quick automated testing. Get Selenium IDE from http://seleniumhq.org Go to that link and select download selenium in the right hand column That will then direct you to their download page. From that p…
The viewer will learn how to use NetBeans IDE 8.0 for Windows to connect to a MySQL database. Open Services Panel: Create a new connection using New Connection Wizard: Create a test database called eetutorial: Create a new test tabel called ee…
THe viewer will learn how to use NetBeans IDE 8.0 for Windows to perform CRUD operations on a MySql database.
Suggested Courses
Course of the Month15 days, 16 hours left to enroll

850 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question