I hope someone can help me troubleshoot this. I have been having a constant HTTP 500 problem getting users to have DirectPush technology on our exchange server 2003.
Here are some hardware background information:
Exchagne 2003 SP2 with Windows Server 2003
Exchange 2003 SP2 with Windows Server 2003
We have tried the following articles
Deleting and recreating Microsoft-Server-ActiveSyn
c in IIS
Problems in Synchronizing a Pocket PC with Exchange Server 2003 when using SSL and Forms-Based Authentication in OWA
How did we setup our Exchange for OWA, OMA, ActiveSync and RPC over HTTPS
But we still seem to have the problem.. The exact event ID error is the common:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Server ActiveSync
Event Category: None
Event ID: 3005
Time: 10:02:53 AM
Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [XXX.XXX.XXX] User: [XXXX@ZZZ.com] HTTP status code: . Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working correctly.
I know this has been severly discussed before, but it seems that all available options do not work. I almost feel compelled to call M$ and pay some money, but hopefully this answer can be the 'end all solution' to everyone's problem.
Thanks and look forward to your responses,