[Webinar] Learn how to a build a cloud-first strategyRegister Now


Email stuck in queue - RPC front end / back end configuration (Win 2K3 and exchnage 2K3)

Posted on 2006-03-21
Medium Priority
Last Modified: 2008-03-04

new problem just coming to the surface; my queue keeps filling up and i find no way to alleviate this problem with the exception of a reboot.  i attempt a force connection, freeze all of the mails and force one and come up with nothing.

DNS is fine -
Telent works i.e. "telnet <servername> 25"

my exchange configuration
1 primary front end RPC
1 backend server RPC - location of mailboxes.

i have recently updated to SP2 for exchange; and no this problem existed before that.  Servers are pathced witht he latest and greatest :)

please help

Question by:johnkesoglou
  • 3

Author Comment

ID: 16265906
well i believe i have fixed the issue - with tomorrow as a day for testing we shall see.  what i did was exculde C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr from the NAV scan.

Author Comment

ID: 16276873
yep thats what it was.  

Author Comment

ID: 16393606
please close question

no points

Accepted Solution

EE_AutoDeleter earned 0 total points
ID: 16454726
Because you have presented a solution to your own problem which may be helpful to future searches, this question is now PAQed and your points have been refunded.


Featured Post

Upgrade your Question Security!

Add Premium security features to your question to ensure its privacy or anonymity. Learn more about your ability to control Question Security today.

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

This article will help to fix the below errors for MS Exchange Server 2016 I. Certificate error "name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site" II. Out of Office not working III. Make Internal URLs and Externa…
Exchange administrators are always vigilant about Exchange crashes and disasters that are possible any time. It is quite essential to identify the symptoms of a possible Exchange issue and be prepared with a proper recovery plan. There are multiple…
The basic steps you have just learned will be implemented in this video. The basic steps are shown to configure an Exchange DAG in a live working Exchange Server Environment and manage the same (Exchange Server 2010 Software is used in a Windows Ser…
This video demonstrates how to sync Microsoft Exchange Public Folders with smartphones using CodeTwo Exchange Sync and Exchange ActiveSync. To learn more about CodeTwo Exchange Sync and download the free trial, go to: http://www.codetwo.com/excha…
Suggested Courses
Course of the Month20 days, 14 hours left to enroll

864 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question