Can anybody help me with preparing a migration from Jet to SQL-Server 2005.
* I want to use the upsizing wizard.
* I use MS Jet replication now.
* All tables already have unique keys with GUID fields.
When using a SQL-Backend:
* What problems will arise - what are common approches to handle these.
* Will DAO work? What about necessary OpenRecordset parameters.
* and, and, and.
I suppose there must be some manual out there in the Internet. I hope that these type of material will prevent me to post tons of questions here when running into these problems.