Grab and import script
Posted on 2006-03-22
I need to create a script tu unzip and call other script...below is the flow. the script will run everynight at 12.
script to import: /tmp/import.php
1) check the file.zip existing in /tmp folder...
2) if not exist, create a log /var/log/myscript.log [ date, time, file.zip is not exists ]
3) if exist, do unzip /tmp/file.zip and it will have file name file.csv
4) after unzip is finished ( which is quite big size of file.csv, > 30MB ) write log to /var/log/myscript.log [date,time, unzip is successfull 31MB]
5) then only run import script to sql, "import-command /tmp/import.php"
6) after finished, write log to /var/log/myscript.log [date, time, import success ]
how do i start?