Here is the scenario:
A staging table will be populated everyday from several huge bas table;
3 Crystal reports will be pulling data from the staging table;
The reports are scheduled to run at different times to avoid loads, from ePortfolio.
Here is the sequence fo what sohuld be happening:
1. Run SQL script to create and populate the staging table;
2. Run report A when the staging table is created and populated; ie. the report can't be run until it receveid the status of the SQL script is completed;
3. Refreshed/repopulated the staging table when repot A is completed. ie. upon receiving the status of the report is compelted;
4. Run report B when receveid the status of the SQL script is completed;
5. Run reprot C when receveid the status of the report B is completed.
Looking for a UNIX script that can schedule and execute the above jobs in the specified sequence.