Want to protect your cyber security and still get fast solutions? Ask a secure question today.Go Premium


systemworks for windows 2003?

Posted on 2006-04-06
Medium Priority
Last Modified: 2010-04-18
Is there a utility suite like norton systemworks for windows 2003 server out there?
Question by:stallion5000
  • 2
  • 2
LVL 19

Expert Comment

ID: 16393311
Hi stallion5000,

There is not a suite of utlities, like Systemworks, for 2000 or 2003 server.  If you post which tools in Systemworks you would like to use on Server 2003, post here and we can provide alternatives...


Author Comment

ID: 16393328
well the best one would be the one button fix that systemworks has.
LVL 23

Expert Comment

ID: 16393584
leew will love this question...lol.

Like jss1199 said, you aren't going to find something like that for 2003.  It's not a home based OS.

Author Comment

ID: 16393710
ok what about like a reg fixer
LVL 19

Accepted Solution

jss1199 earned 1500 total points
ID: 16393779
Reg Fixer and one button fix is not something you would put on Server 2003 :)  There are not any available and I doubt you will see anything of its type in the near future.


Featured Post

[Webinar] Database Backup and Recovery

Does your company store data on premises, off site, in the cloud, or a combination of these? If you answered “yes”, you need a data backup recovery plan that fits each and every platform. Watch now as as Percona teaches us how to build agile data backup recovery plan.

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

Recently, I had the need to build a standalone system to run a point-of-sale system. I’m running this on a low-voltage Atom processor, so I wanted a light-weight operating system, but still needed Windows. I chose to use Microsoft Windows Server 200…
ADCs have gained traction within the last decade, largely due to increased demand for legacy load balancing appliances to handle more advanced application delivery requirements and improve application performance.
In a question here at Experts Exchange (https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/29062564/Adobe-acrobat-reader-DC.html), a member asked how to create a signature in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (the free Reader product, not the paid, full Acrobat produ…
How can you see what you are working on when you want to see it while you to save a copy? Add a "Save As" icon to the Quick Access Toolbar, or QAT. That way, when you save a copy of a query, form, report, or other object you are modifying, you…

578 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question