• Status: Solved
  • Priority: Medium
  • Security: Public
  • Views: 105
  • Last Modified:

how do i have a control that when it clicks it the mouse moves the form?

i.e. - i want to have part of the form that the user can click to drag the form - as if he were grabbing the title bar.

how do i do that?
1 Solution
Mike TomlinsonMiddle School Assistant TeacherCommented:

Featured Post

[Webinar] Cloud and Mobile-First Strategy

Maybe you’ve fully adopted the cloud since the beginning. Or maybe you started with on-prem resources but are pursuing a “cloud and mobile first” strategy. Getting to that end state has its challenges. Discover how to build out a 100% cloud and mobile IT strategy in this webinar.

Tackle projects and never again get stuck behind a technical roadblock.
Join Now