I can not find any information on the following error. I would think this would be easily resolved Can you please help me resolve
Using SQL 2005's Integration Services,
1) I created an Execute SQL Task which does a simple select: "select * from test.mytable".
2) I set the Execute SQL Task's ReturnResult to "XML"
3) I created a global scoped variable called "RecordSet" and made it type "Object"
4) using the I Execute SQL Task's pane, I mapped "NewResultSet" to "User::Recordset"
5) When I go to run the task, I get the following error:
Error: 0xC00291E3 at Execute SQL Task, Execute SQL Task: The result binding name must be set to zero for full result set and XML results.
How do I map a result set to a variable - what have I done wrong?