Adding Printer to Workgroup Switch
Posted on 2006-04-11
Here are the details:
1. I have two computers in my graphics office that are connected to each other through a workgroup switch... used for file sharing.
2. One computer is a current Mac and the other a current PC
3. I have an Epson Stylus Pro 7600 Wide Format Dye printer in which I will be purchasing and installing an internal print server... manufactured by Epson.
4. QUESTION: Can I connect this printer (with the installed print server) to the workgroup switch so that I can send print jobs from both computers?
5. Or, does a router need to be used instead of the workgroup switch?