It's a very simple macro. It opens a .frm (simple memo) with the merge command and walks through adding information to the memo. The macro worked before we updated WP11. I tried re-recording the macro and it worked when I played it. Next I exited WP11 and relaunched WP11. Tried to play the macro again. It goes through the first steps of allowing entries into the form, but crashes (locks-up WP11 or generates a WP11 Recovery Manager screen) when it tries to merge the information into a new document.
Here is the macro:
Application (WordPerfect; "WordPerfect"; Default!; "EN")
FileOpen (Filename: "P:\pgmemo.frm")
MergePageBreak (State: On!)
MergeRepeat (NumberToRepeat: 1)
MergeBlankField (State: Remove!)
MergeCodesDisplayRun (Display: Hide!)
MergeRun (FormFileType: Current!; DataFileType: NoData!; OutputFileType: ToNewDoc!)
The last line is the one that crashes.