HI I have a NAT DSL router Netopia 4562-T series with a Windows Server 2003 RRAS With Router and VPN enabled. I have Computer A with User A configured to connect to the network Via VPN. IF i try to connect from within the Subnet of the VPN server on the internal IP . I can connect 100% of the time. If I try to connect using the Public IP address I can connect 20% of the time. The other 80% of the time I get VPN ERROR 721 after it reached to the user and password portion of the conenction. I seem to have GRE and PPTP Filtered and forwarded. Any ideas as to what may cause this problem?