Dear Eclipse Experts:
In one of my Eclipse projects, the build is failing to run at all. It's not that I'm getting errors: just nothing at all is happening. Nothing shows up in the console at all. I've tried "clean" also, and I've tried building a working set. For that project, though, nothing is doing anything.
One other clue is that although I know there are many syntax errors within this project, none show up in the package view. (I don't see the red x's).
One thing I did just before this happened was to (manually, outside of Eclipse) consolidate what had been two folders into one. One of the folders had been using the "default" package. I moved the source to the "packaged" folder, and added the appropriate package statements within the source.
Other projects within Eclipse are building just fine. I've tried rebooting. No luck...
I've only been working with Eclipse for about a month, so maybe I'm missing something obvious.