Please help me with this problem:
1. I have a Compaq Presario Laptop Running XP Pro
2. When I boot up the computer, I receive the "Operating System Not Found Error"
1. When I check the bios, the harddrive is not detected.
2. When I plug the harddrive into another computer, as a slave, it is detected and loads up correctly.
3. I am able to boot up with a XP installation disk, but when I attempt to repair or reinstall windows, I receve a "No Harddrive attached, setup will now exit" error.
4. I have reattached and reseated all components.