Building Windows Applications in C# Visual Studio
Posted on 2006-04-17
I am a college student who is new to building application is Visual Studio. I currently have opened a new windows application project in Visual Studio 2005 and has the bare skeleton structure.
This is what I want to do:
1) Create a class diagram. Automatically generate the code based on the class diagram. I already have the class diagram built in Microsoft Visio 2003. If there is a way to import that into Visual Studio 2005, that would be nice too.
2) Write the necessary code in the main() and in the necessary classes generated by the class diagram.
3) Successfully compile ("Build") and run the program.
1) Strategy of how I should accomplish the above with respect to the empty skeleton structure of the code that currently exists.
2) An brief explanation of what I should know about the following in the skeleton structure of "Program.cs" main method() i.e.:-
static void Main()