I've gone through the Internet Connection Wizzard like 4 times and I still can't email to work properly. I'm not sure if its ISA server, DNS or something I'm not doing in the setup correctly or what. :(
1. I've registered a valid domain name e.g. mycompany.com, created 2 NS servers with the address of my servers external interface.
2. I've added ns1.mycompany.com and ns2.mycompany.com to the dns records on the server itself in the 'mycompany.com' Forward lookup.
3. I've pointed my domain name using those 2 NS servers.
4. I used that domain name when running the Internet conneciton Wizzard. (mycompany.com)
5. I've added an MX record to the forward lookup zone for mycompany.com on the server.
6. I can send email to anyone but they Cannot send email back to me.
I've tried deleting all my DNS servers and only using 192.168.1.1 (localhost) I"ve tried adding DNS servers of my ISP, etc etc. I've even disable the firewall (ISA Server) and it still doesn't work!
What am I missing?