Running out of Ip Addresses
Posted on 2006-04-17
I am currently running out of available IP Addresses.
I have 2 DHCP servers, 1 set to hand out 20 % of the addresses and the other hands out 80% of the addresses.
I know I can set up a relay server, and segment parts of my network, but I would rather not buy any more additional equipment.
If I set up a superscope, add my 10.0.0.0 subnet to it, and then add a new 10.0.1.0 subnet to the superscope, will clients that get a 10.0.1.0 address be able to use devices that are on the 10.0.0.0 subnet?