I have been using Frontpage on this system for a couple of years. In the last month I have had FP fail with 0xc00000005 message when I try to load my web site. I have ran detect & repair on FP 2003. I have also ran SFC on XP-Pro SP2.
In the past those steps seemed to fix the problem but not this time. I read a post from Google where the person reloaded XP to fix the problem. I cannot do that. I'll switch web makers first.
Here are some system specs with FP up but not with any web pages:
OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model Dimension 8400
System Type X86-based PC
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A07, 07/15/05
Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time
Total Physical Memory 3,072.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 2.16 GB
Total Virtual Memory 3.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 2.96 GB
Page File Space 4.88 GB
Page File D:\pagefile.sys
FP version: 2003 (11.6552.6568) SP2