Hi all, I'm having an issue with Remote Web Workplace and I've beat my head against the wall as long as I can. I've setup 10-15 of these but can't get this one to work. Here is what I have done already.
1. Server is setup and running for 6 months now.
2. Customer wanted to add Remote Web Workplace.
3. Ran the Internet and Email configuration Wizard.
4. Allow Access to: OWA, RWW and Outlook via Internet.
5. Created new web server certificate and added the dyndns name I created for it.
6. Saved the configuration.
7. firewall enabled the dyndns name - can ping it.
8. Forwarded ports 80 and 443 to server.
9. Opened port 4125 to server.
What am I missing. I usually set this up on the initial install and this is the first time to do it after the install. I can access all of these options internally.