After a power adapter for HP hotswap HDD Model no hd1600 160GB DC 12V 2A

I have a HP hotswap Hard disk drive which came with my PC. I now want to use this externaly on other PCs but i can't find a place in the UK to purchase a power adpater for these drives.

can anyone help?
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

dhsindyRetired considering supplemental income.Commented:
This is from the

any authorized HP reseller should be able to get one.

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
dhsindyRetired considering supplemental income.Commented:
I haven't been able to find one either.  Do you still have the User's Guide?  You may need the part number from the accessories section to find it.
mendmycomputerAuthor Commented:
thanks guy checked on the HP Parts directory searched for my drive and clicked on accessories, and BINGO!
dhsindyRetired considering supplemental income.Commented:
Glad you found it.
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.

Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.