Font Trouble in Lotus Notes
Posted on 2006-04-25
1. I have a client that just came back from Japan.
2. His computer's font has been configured at Control Panel.
3. The configuration affects the FONT in lotus notes.
4. I have already re-set the configuration at Dispay, appearance and put the font size into normal (It helped to bring it back all the icons in the desktop into normal size),
5. But, it still influences the Lotus Notes (now, the font in lotus notes "very big"; when you open an email, you can see all the cc; all the characters are "giant")
6. Is there any way that we can reset back the font to default again in lotus notes ? (I have tried: file, preferences, user preferences, and click the default font and set default, but the result is still the same).
7. Someboday can help ?